Rugged, reliable, and tailored to your application.
Easy-to-maintain panel shrink packaging solutions.
- Automatic online set-up system provides the ability to run random size packages facilitating just-in-time manufacturing.
- Automatic shrink wrapping eliminates or reduces corrugated, and significantly reduces labor and package costs.
- Total enclosure of panel protects the product from the environment with 1.25 mil — 5 mil poly film (depending on application).
- Designed and engineered to use minimal material and energy.
- The panel is controlled throughout the wrapping process producing a tight, stable, and transparent package.
- Wrapping systems can accommodate random printed film.
Inline Automatic Shrink Wrap
Maximize your speed and efficiency, while maintaining package quality. Experience an Inline Automatic Shrink Wrap Machine.
Inline Automatic Shrink Wrap systems are EDL’s most flexible secondary packaging solution. These systems are be designed to shrink wrap a variety of products, including bundling and shrink wrapping cartons to shrink wrapping large windows in multiple package enclosures at low to moderate speeds.
Heavy-duty, reliable and tailored to your product and package
- High temperature rated Habasit conveyor belt
- Dual shell tunnel hood design
- Ceramic fiber insulation between exterior and interior hood shells
- Ceramic fiber mat insulation between hood assembly and tunnel frame
- Direct drive overhead hot air recirculation blower
- Silicone tunnel entrance and exit curtains
- Film cooling fans at exit
Contact us to learn more about the shrink tunnel machine.
The EDL Packaging Engineers Guarantee
- Performance Guarantee ensures EDL machines will perform as specified. All machines are thoroughly tested to the highest standards
- Equipment Warranty provides a full two-year warranty on parts (equipment warranty excludes consumables)
Don't See What You're Looking For?
Find other custom packaging solutions from our other companies.
Standard and custom end-of-line packaging equipment including case erecting, case packing, robotics, palletizing, product placing, and flexible packaging.
Fully and semi-automatic liquid filling systems allowing for true "Pipe to Pallet" packaging operations. Serving the paint/coatings, chemical, lubricant and food industries.