Automatic or semi-automatic rolled product solutions.
From carpet padding to textiles, get innovative packaging.
- Automatic roll wrapping significantly reduces labor and film usage.
- Total enclosure of bulk product rolls.
- Automatic online set-up system provides ability to run random size rolls.
- Designed and engineered to use minimal material and energy.
- Systems are designed with the customer’s requirements in mind and are custom engineered.
- Roll is controlled throughout the wrapping process producing a tight stable package.
- Unitizes and protects the product from the environment with 1.25 – 5 mil polyethylene film or high-abuse film (depending on application).
- Enhances the product with optional random printed or print registered film.
- Clear, tinted or printed polyethylene film.
Forming Shoe Wrapper
Protect your product, keep its integrity, and withstand shipping and handling. For unique applications where speed and efficiency are the top priority.
EDL’s Forming Shoe packaging machine utilizes a unique wrapping technique that produces a totally enclosed pack. Product, typically a stacked, nested or tightly wound material, is driven through a shoe where film is fed around it until it is totally enclosed. Forming shoe systems can incorporate a shrink tunnel depending on the application.
Package and protect your rolled products.
Roll Wrapper solutions for carpet, vinyl flooring, fabric, textiles, rubber, felt, and more. EDL’s roll wrapping systems are designed to wrap rolled products. Common applications include carpeting, foam padding, textiles and rolled building materials. The side feed layout of the roll wrapper allows for easy integration of additional modules for further system capabilities.
Heavy-duty, reliable and tailored to your product and package
- High temperature rated Habasit conveyor belt
- Dual shell tunnel hood design
- Ceramic fiber insulation between exterior and interior hood shells
- Ceramic fiber mat insulation between hood assembly and tunnel frame
- Direct drive overhead hot air recirculation blower
- Silicone tunnel entrance and exit curtains
- Film cooling fans at exit
Contact us to learn more about the shrink tunnel machine.
The EDL Packaging Engineers Guarantee
- Performance Guarantee ensures EDL machines will perform as specified. All machines are thoroughly tested to the highest standards
- Equipment Warranty provides a full two-year warranty on parts (equipment warranty excludes consumables)
Don't See What You're Looking For?
Find other custom packaging solutions from our other companies.
Standard and custom end-of-line packaging equipment including case erecting, case packing, robotics, palletizing, product placing, and flexible packaging.
Fully and semi-automatic liquid filling systems allowing for true "Pipe to Pallet" packaging operations. Serving the paint/coatings, chemical, lubricant and food industries.